 Off-Topic / Debate / 10983
  Re: Libertarian Propaganda (was incorrectly referred to as SPAM elsewhere in the thread)

I have been playing too long in other branches of the tree and neglected to give this post my special once over... (...) Let's skip Waco (Chris is dealing with your misconceptions about it just fine). The general assertion is that government (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda (was incorrectly referred to as SPAM elsewhere in the thread)

Warning! I am replying to Larry Pieniazek here! Of course, that means lots of quoted text is included to keep the context clear, and this post is a doozy! You have been warned! (...) *sniff* I feel SO special *sob* (gently wipes small tear of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)