 Off-Topic / Debate / 10969
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:14:28 GMT

Define Middle Class ;-)

MC varies widely depending on the COL in your area.  In the vast majority of
the US, I'd be considered MC from my salary.  Here in Sillycon Valley, I'm far
from it - I couldn't even begin to afford a house in any way.

Dave Schuler wrote:

(This shouldn't be taken as my de facto application for Libertarian Party
Membership, though!)  8^)

We have that on file already, no need for a dup. Are you a white male,
though? That seems to be a requirement!

  White as snow, despite my efforts to gain a tan (curse my Irish/German/
Ukrainian blood!) but I'm only barely middle class--could I still get in?

     Dave!