 Off-Topic / Debate / 10966
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:03:30 GMT

(This shouldn't be taken as my de facto application for Libertarian Party
Membership, though!)  8^)

We have that on file already, no need for a dup. Are you a white male,
though? That seems to be a requirement!

  White as snow, despite my efforts to gain a tan (curse my Irish/German/
Ukrainian blood!) but I'm only barely middle class--could I still get in?

     Dave!