 Off-Topic / Debate / 10895
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:45:35 GMT

Answer my points Larry - if you can.

Let's start with an very very easy one:

From: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=10891
=+=
Larry:
It was, at least for the 20+ fests, meetings, events,
etc., I've attended in 6 countries on 3 continents... (a slightly better
sample set than yours) For the subset that I reviewed pictures, each one of
them was more male than 49% and more white than the population average for
the continent or the country or the state that it was held in.

Scott:
This is all noise, BUT where did you get the averages from?

Not going to play this game any more, sorry. I've justified my assertion
that LUGNET members are more white and more male than the averages to my
satisfaction, and surely to the satisfaction of any reasonable person.

If it's not to *your* satisfaction, tough.

Is there anyone else here challenging that assertion? I don't think so.
However feel free to start asking why the sky is blue if you like.

It was a throwaway assertion anyway, meant merely to illustrate the point
that it is fallacious to draw conclusions based solely on ethnicity. The
other participants have already accepted the validity of that fallaciousness.

++Lar