 Off-Topic / Debate / 10883
    Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Let's dig into that a bit... Is that an accurate supposition? That is, *are* there things that are "good for you" that you wouldn't necessarily choose to do? We know that's true in the individual case, right? I know that exercising more and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I have no idea what the SCLC is, so I have no real opinion on it. (...) One could argue that you are using your memebership fee to invest in a Libertarian future. Your fellow members may hope for a return on that investment in the longer or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)