 Off-Topic / Debate / 10871
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:01:08 GMT

But in the sense that you meant it, precious few.  I have noted several
times (and specifically within this string) that the overwhelming majority
of Libertarians are white males - I have met several hundred people who have
identified themselves as Libertarians and they have been 100% white males,
though there are undoubtedly some that are not.  When you consider the vast
diversity of ethnicity in SoCal, that's a telling statement.

Why?

Was the message of the SCLC less valid because SCLC members were mostly black?
Was the message of AIM less valid because AIM was mostly native american?

Ok, what is SCLC or AIM?

I resent the implication that groups need to be "ethnically balanced" to
have valid messages.

The participants in this newsgroup are more white and more male than the
norm too. So what?

How do you know that we are more white - you only assume (as I do).

Scott A

THAT is why I answered Scott the way I did, to highlight
the inherent meaninglessness of the question.

++Lar