 Off-Topic / Debate / 10859
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:44:30 GMT

From my UK perspective, perhaps the best way to “prevent the next Timothy
McVeigh” is to crack down on the over-armed libertarian (although some are
also anti-semitic /white supremacists) "militiamen" compounds which populate
hilltops in places like Idaho.

Which compounds are these? I'm not familiar with any such "libertarian"
compounds.

Do these poeple not all tend to group together in readiness for the day the
FBI comes to get them and take away their rights?

Scott A

++Lar