 Off-Topic / Debate / 10858
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
From my UK perspective, perhaps the best way to “prevent the next Timothy
McVeigh” is to crack down on the over-armed libertarian (although some are
also anti-semitic /white supremacists) "militiamen" compounds which populate
hilltops in places like Idaho.

Idaho...?!  I've been to Idaho, these folks don't offer much threat.  Are
you sure you didn't mean Michigan?

I may well. My US geogrphy is poor.

Besides, most of the white supremacists I've come across tend to be John
Bircher folks...

OK, who is john bircher?

Scott A

Just helping you fan the flames...