 Off-Topic / Debate / 10848
    Re: Libertarian Propaganda —Daniel Jassim
   (...) In the good old days it was colonialism and empire building--theft and occupation of other lands and exploitation of the native people and resources. We can't do that anymore today, everybody is watching everybody, so we build an economic (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian Propaganda —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I give up. Why? I've never been in favor of it. Or government aid to anyone else except in certain very special situations. ++Lar (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)