 Off-Topic / Debate / 10766
  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) What kinds of conferences (this sentence just struck me as thinking of the types of conferences I attend which would have a "snack counter" which are Unitarian Universalist conferences, just wondering if we've got another UU here). (...) Boy, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) Ecological Conferences and the like. Maybe I should have said snack table instead of counter. :) The UUs are helping out with a project we are working on in Toledo. It's good to have their help. (...) WHat can I say, i was hungary. :) -chris (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) Shhh...don't tip him off about the *conspiracy*...the awful, terrible humanistic conspiracy! <Insert Pat Robertson here> :) Which Toledo congregation, Chris? (I'm from a Detroit one, myself, so I know a few of 'em from YAC/YRUU cons way back.) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)