 Off-Topic / Debate / 10759
    Re: Virtues of Veganism? —Daniel Jassim
   (...) That's weird. Do you think the readers thought that the "organic" thing was being overdone? I think some things WERE overdone back in the days, like the big fiber kick in the late 70's. Stuff like that contributed to the stereotype of the tree (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Virtues of Veganism? —Christopher Tracey
   (...) As a child I thought the same thing. I did have a cool aunt who was vegetarian(but she eat meat on pizza???) which made me think some vegetarians were cool. (...) One of my outspoken vegan friends aquired a farm that came with chickens. He now (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)