 Off-Topic / Debate / 10758
  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

You know, I've tried to stay out of this, though I do have to say. Tom I would have thought better coming from you. Anthony wasn't 'whining' about being ignored, he was simply stating a fact that is very prevalent on this server. People get ignored. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) That's great advice. (...) Flaming cruxifixion? Seems a mixed metaphor... :-) Seriously, we've had some discussions about the phenomenon in the past. Lots of them. Is LUGNET cliqueish? It must be, I would think, unless it is unlike every other (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) Mookie, who has ever stabbed YOU in the back? I can't even fathom this happening...I presume you mean creatively, etc. And I DO recall your comments about castle walls -- but then again, haven't you been using MOC stickers on walls? I am going (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GEqDFD.FIt@lugnet.com... (...) You moving? -Tim (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

Mookie wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tamyra, Actually I wouldn't have replied as the Tom's way, but my thoughts are pretty same about this kind of "cry baby attitude". Actually you already revealed the trick: "having a thicker skin". And not having great (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes: <snip> I assume (...) No you're not! ;-) And Tammy, by the looks of it, you didn't kill this thread either. Now it's my turn. /\/\ark - watching the 3724 watching him - de Kock (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)