 Off-Topic / Debate / 10751
    Re: Lugnet has a problem —Ka-On Lee
   (...) First this statment is totally wrong. You can have your own opinion even when everyone disagree. Now do you notice this is a FAN group? We are not a group of professional news reporter or something like that. It's like going to a Star Trek (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lugnet has a problem —Josh Baakko
   (...) If they can't diagree, then how can they have their own opinion? You may have you own opinion, but hey do to even if it dosn't agree with yours. (...) Oh, and Any Old set being re-released is good, I'm not particliarly into castle, but I've (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)