 Off-Topic / Debate / 10685
    Re: Question about English: use of non and not. —Simon Bennett
   (...) In all cases like this I turn to the Oxford Dictionary and Usage Guide to the English language and it says: Non- (prefix) not. Therefore 'Non' is not a word in itself and must be prefixed with a hyphen so if you prefer 'non' you should name (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Question about English: use of non and not. —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I good course of action. If I were at home, I would check to see if Fowlers has any comments too. (...) I agree with this analysis, but even if you didn't want to use the hyphen, I would suggest NON_SCHEDULED_PRODUCT if there is any chance (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)