 Off-Topic / Debate / 10626
    Re: 'Murcan Family Values in action —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) But the pot growers don't contribute as much to reelection campaigns as the brewers do. Nor do the cocaine dealers, for that matter. So Jenna doesn't get arrested for partying but thousands of Californians suffering from nausea due to chemo do (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 'Murcan Family Values in action —Frank Filz
   (...) No the dealers don't, but I'd be REAL curious as to how much drug lord money goes into the political coffers (the drug lords are one thing that I worry about if we ever do decriminalize drugs, they've got a lot invested in their power (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 'Murcan Family Values in action —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) "ad nauseum". Very funny. ++Lar (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)