 Off-Topic / Debate / 10626
Re: 'Murcan Family Values in action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 22:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/05/30/jenna.bush/index.html

Funny, but I don't think Chelsea was ever caught trying this...

Why should this surprise anyone. It's well known that Bush doesn't feel
that this particular law really has any meaning to his family. Of course
he'll stamp his foot down on other "drug" law offenders...

But the pot growers don't contribute as much to reelection campaigns as the
brewers do. Nor do the cocaine dealers, for that matter.

So Jenna doesn't get arrested for partying but thousands of Californians
suffering from nausea due to chemo do get arrested for trying to alleviate
their suffering. Makes sense to me.