 Off-Topic / Debate / 10580
    Re: Rolling Blackouts —Frank Filz
   (...) This is one reason I really like the Nature Conservancy. The bulk of their effort goes to acquiring property, either through outright purchase, or by attaining conservation easements. Once they have acquired property rights by (mostly) free (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Rolling Blackouts —Christopher Tracey
   (...) I do a lot of work with TNC myself, and all I can say is the stuff they do is simply amazing- both on the surface and behind the scenes. -chris (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)