 Off-Topic / Debate / 10547
Re: Advice from teens' parents?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 09:46:52 GMT

Okay, I am not a parent but I got somethin to say cuz I am 16. My parents
think I am the good, Chrictian, Doesnt-want-to-be-late-for-Church Lego Dude.

My GIRLFRIENDS parents think I am the next 'Darien Kliebold' (AKA Columbine
shooter) because I wear the stuff the Marines and NG send me. Oh dear. I am
wearing a shirt that says "Pain is weakness leaving the body" and a pair of
Black Jeans to go with the Black shirt. I am a depressed kid. (/end sarcasm)

My two cents. Throw cheese at me if you must.

Rick
"We are defying the very principles the Federation was founded on..."
http://confed.8m.com