 Off-Topic / Debate / 10543
  Re: Advice from teens' parents?

(...) Heh. This may not be very helpful, but... my parents *never* gave me any slack. I was on a leash about this long: (--) I was a *very* well-behaved teenager, yet I was always treated with suspicion and made to walk the line. Here's a hint: It (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Advice from teens' parents?

(...) I think your parents need some time on Fleebnork duty. That oughta clear out their cobwebs! Miles apart can be a GOOD thing. Totally understand, Mr. Grand Admiral, Sir! -Aaron- (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)