 Off-Topic / Debate / 10384
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 19:28:41 GMT

Scott Costello wrote:

Here are the predictions for Southern California summer of 2001:

1. Hottest summer in years
2. Rolling Blackouts on a daily basis
3. $3 a gallon gasoline

What it means to us personally:

Heat will cause us all to get heat stroke. No relief at home because we have
to conserve, heck even if we want to turn on the air conditioner it will
quickly be turned off by rolling blackouts, and finally we cannot drive
anywhere for relief becuse gas is too expensive.

Perhaps people will start to realize the economic folly of living in the
desert....

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com