 Off-Topic / Debate / 10309
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 17:47:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  With any luck the hardcore Zionists won't be with us too
  much longer--they, like the hard line of so many lands,
  pass and moderation becomes possible.  It takes brave people
  to pave that way, and I'm convinced that many have not done
  so for fear of being Michael Collins-ed (look him up) in the
  end--

(for the younger, Michael Collins was the Astronaut from the Apollo 11 moon
mission that didn't walk on the moon)

Actually, I was thinking Lindsay was trying to start up another Liam
Neeson movie controversy.

   Heh, actually, that's an interesting link I hadn't thought of.
   I wonder if we can work Darkman in here too?

   LFB