 Off-Topic / Debate / 1018
    Re: Terms and Conditions Question —Larry Pieniazek
   John, I have to confess I'm rather surprised at what I perceive as a lack of tolerance here, and a little disappointed. (...) I'd agree with this. In some cases there is a predisposition toward a behaviour. This is true in many areas of our (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Terms and Conditions Question —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Yeah! Ban political Statements! Jasper (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)