 Off-Topic / Debate / 10178
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 03:52:52 GMT

Lar, I read your post about what a terrorist is:

"I would tend to say it's a person or group using violence
against bystanders as a way to make a political point or get a political
outcome."

By your definition, here's a list of "terrorists" for you:

George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
Teddy Roosevelt
Franklin Roosevelt