 Off-Topic / Debate / 10167
  Re: A Lego display fund raiser

I've been trying to resist chiming in on this topic, but I wanted to add my two cents and share a recent experience with a local church. A few months back there was a post in the LUGNET local Atlanta Georgia (USA) newsgroup from a person looking to (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A Lego display fund raiser

(...) James far as i'm concerned you hit the nail on the head about this whole subject.We just want to have fun and show off our bricks. (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)