 Off-Topic / Debate / *6536 (-5)
  Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...)

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:G1GpwM.9qL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's a good one: (URL) sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)

(...) True - I actually went to .fun first, but didn't think a joke fit into Community, Gaming, Party, Crafts, or Holiday, and didn't realize that I could post directly to .fun, because when I had tried to post directly to (IIRC) .marketplace, it (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) with (...) allowing (...) I'm not surprised you take that tack, and I agree although from a different POV. Does anyone remember FSLIC? When the Savings and Loan mess broke, the insuring agency (FSLIC) was merged with FDIC to keep the insurance (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) that (...) Is this debate flamebait? Or sarcasm The FDIC needs to do risk based underwriting instead of charging all banks the same rates. Online banks with lax security should have to pay higher premiums. FUT .debate if you must (seems (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Distribution List Detonation

This thread certainly has exploded over the last few days and I have made an effort to read every post. Some have deeply infuriated me [1]; some provided for valuable new understanding; and overall it has been a valuable discussion. I've resisted (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact