 Off-Topic / Debate / *3551 (-5)
  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) Uh, no. The paperless office is a big myth. The ease with which paper is created id one of the biggest problems of our times, IMHO. Let printer ink and toner be taxed at an additional $2.50 per page, I say. _THEN_ we'll see a paperless office. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) What experiment? (...) Thats pretty much what I said. there are much better ways to deal with "the problem" (when it is one) than the current ways. If you don't accept that, we don't need to talk to each (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian theory and altruism (was: some incorrectly spelled thing not worth repeating

(...) Yes. Have you? I'd go with no you haven't really "studied" it, if you're positing tulip mania as some sort of actual free market thing or example of why business cycles are inevitable. (...) The most free societies are the most charitable. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

I don't have time to participate as I'd like to, this week, and probably not next week either... so I'll be brief. This is not directed at anyone in particular, but let's try to calm down, shall we? There is no reason to be snotty to each other, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

We all have good and bad days I guess. Richard (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact