 Off-Topic / Debate / *27181 (-5)
  Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions?

Allister, I usually lurk, but the original post coupled with the recent trends out here begged for a satire. Of course there are holes in this position, the same holes Ondrew’s original has; let’s count them. 1) If I truly “don’t want to create a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions?

(...) O, I agree, more or less. As is oft repeated, (URL) "LUGNET does not censor">. I believe this also to be a worthy goal of it's members. However, in a civilised community, such as I believe we're trying to build here, a certain amount of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

"Jeff Findley" <jeff.findley@rmspam...mspam.com> wrote in message news:IKz1qq.1yAA@lugnet.com... (...) I agree with this as well. As much as I hate the idea of neo-Nazi's marching down the main street of my town (even though there's only a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions?

Hey all, I’ve noticed lately that there has been a surge in the amount of posts built on the theme of censorship and controlling what people build. Now I really don’t want to cause a fuss considering there are censors throughout the world but for (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions?

Aside from the topic, I have to say that those are some really impressive models! More on topic, I believe that I agree with you OnDrew. About two years ago I attempted my own version of a Desert Eagle but in black with a futuristic fiberoptic (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact