 Off-Topic / Debate / *2636 (-5)
  Re: Censorship? Hah! (Was: Somebody help.)

I apologise for sounding like such a Jacka** in some of my post. There was this one post in here that had something like this: I'd rather see someone asking on dating instead of getting involved in drugs, alcohol, etc. I hate to say this, but about (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: test

Eric, This is for off topic debates, which seem to come around to the same discussions, in a different light! :) Here is the actual test page: (URL) S. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test)

  test

Since I don't see a lugnet.test, I figure a test is off-topic so here it is. Testing 1 2 3 /Eric/ (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) True, but one doesn't want to appear like a prude, although I do have long time friends who insist on sending Christmas cards addressed to "Peter Calloway". Arggggg!!! (...) I think there is a very real distinction. Whilst British humour tends (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) computers (...) One problem here is that there are two mostly separate issues. The first issue is given people have money and good have prices, is the distribution of those goods fair. The second issue is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact