 Off-Topic / Debate / 2635
Re: test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:07:13 GMT

Eric,

This is for off topic debates, which seem to come around to the same
discussions, in a different light! :)

Here is the actual test page:

http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/

Scott S.

Eric McCarthy wrote:

Since I don't see a lugnet.test,
I figure a test is off-topic so here it is.
Testing 1 2 3
/Eric/

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!