 Off-Topic / Debate / *25721 (-5)
  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Don, you completely miss the boat in your analysis. I said life without God, is meaningless. Meaning, God gives our lives purpose, God gives us hope, God gives us strength to carry on each day; to live. Without that motivation, what is the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

well. This isn't how I would usually choose to out myself, but....I feel obliged to make some kind of response. I am a long time lego fan, and I live a gay lifestyle. Although it is usually not discussed, most people who know me also know this, or (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Off the top of my head: "Why do almost all discussions in lugnet.off-topic.debate inevitably turn into discussions of religion?" (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.

(...) Well, technically you are correct: I regard Bush as sunk, not sinking. Though I suppose you could be refering to the polls and not how history will judge him, which may lead to your confusion on that front. (...) Can't say how many, but (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact