 Off-Topic / Debate / *24336 (-5)
  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

Like, oh wauw, haven't hear that already 2 years ago... So, no evidence of WoMD in 3, 2, 1... Oh well, always handy to control oil supplies to Russia and China isn't it. Jeroen "Scott A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Back to the Real Waste

(...) snip Yes, that is exactly what you're doing. You failed to provide even a paragraph of your own valuable insight. No need to be so lazy. We all know you can do better than that. (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(URL) 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda> How does one engage a special prosecutor? Scott A (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Once again, the Supreme Court proves to be gutless

(...) I'm an atheist. I refused to speak the pledge throughout my school years. I was beaten and ridiculed by my peers while the teachers pretended not to notice because of my stance. I oppose the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance because that (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Real Waste

(...) People say things like that occasionally, but I don't think it's an endemic view. I know a few professors and they're all quite underpaid -- by which I mean they could be working in the private sector and making twice as much or more for (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact