 Off-Topic / Debate / *23161 (-10)
  Magnificent!

(URL) 'nuff said.> (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  The US is now in the hands of a group of extremists?

(URL) George Soros thinks so:> "I contend that the Bush administration has deliberately exploited September 11 to pursue policies that the American public would not have otherwise tolerated. The US can lose its dominance only as a result of its own (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: A lttile tiny cheer...

(...) for expertly advising a terrorist organization to surrender, negotiate, or disband. I would _hope_ that wasn't the intent of the loose wording, but given the level of negative sentiment towards terrorism when the Patriot Act was passed, I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  A lttile tiny cheer...

for a little tiny victory. (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: For the conspiracy theorists out there?

(...) Next they'll blame iraq... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: space policy backgrounder

Why the moon/mars idea was presented wrong and why it's actually a good idea (URL) Bush proposal has less to do with a vision of man's destiny than with a totally dysfunctional government agency. NASA gave us the glory of Apollo, then spent the next (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Marine Lawyer: Guantamano Military Tribunals fundamentally "unfair"

(URL) doesn't have "the slightest concern" about this. My view (repeated): while we cannot expect our citizens to be treated by our standards, or even fairly, when they are elsewhere, and they don't have the right to expect us to intercede on their (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HrwFCF.Dzo@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) I agree.. the green men did it because US invaded Mars. ( and are planning their first McDonalds there). (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  For the conspiracy theorists out there?

(URL) it's the Iranians that are responsible for 9/11? My money's on little green men as being ultimately responsible but hey. (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Heck, It's An Election Year

(...) I've not watched them all yet, but I loved the simplicity of "DESKTOP"! Scott A (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact