 Off-Topic / Debate / *15341 (-5)
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Actaully, thats a very bad idea, here is why: These people make and upload these to be seen, thats the point of these things - to be used as an id for posts. Do you think that these people would mark a box that would basically keep them from (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

(...) Looks like I missed all the fun! I disagree. I have no problem at all with avatars filling up brickshelf. I too check the recent images pages regularly, and have noticed the increase of these images, but I have no problem ignoring them. I also (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Rich Manzo" <Brickfan25@aol.com> wrote in message news:GpJ82H.HzC@lugnet.com... (...) Certainly does, if the avatars are the things flooding the server. Which, by several peoples' opinions here they are. (...) and (...) Now that's a legitimate (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I don't see how these images are abuse. The TOS only requires that images be related to LEGO products or be of general interest to the LEGO community. Unless one feels that Bionicle Zone is not part of the "LEGO community" I would think that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Sure. Many have, many do, and many will. (...) Actually, I believe Kevin has given some leeway in what is "of general interest to the fan community," i.e. one or two pictures of yourself are acceptable. I could see him allowing one or two (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact