 Off-Topic / Debate / *1361 (-5)
  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.11e724efed7...net.com... (...) Burundi, (...) to a (...) are (...) I think this was not specific to any Armenian being. I can't remember anything about any minority living in Turkey (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  An interesting URL from my favorite newspaper

which has bearing on the current debate (URL) it, then ask yourself, were the founding fathers such fools, or is there something fundamentally different about men (and the governments they construct) now that we're willing to trust government when (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) Let me forestall a pounce, this is a typo. The second "me" should say "my family after I am gone" (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I'm going to refer you to the federalist papers on this, and they're a hard slog, believe me, I'm re-reading them now, as I periodically do. Summarizing, though: I acknowledge that a quick read of the phrase "LL&PH" may leave one with the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) The one that will get Bill Gates is the one we can't cure yet. Same as what got Princess Diana. We currently cannot save people that get crushed to 1/2 their volume and aren't extricated and gotten to the hospital that very instant. It did not (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact