 Off-Topic / Debate / *13336 (-5)
  Re: The big lie

(...) Well can you justify your comments after reading the text I quote? Scott A (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) This is cazy logic. You talk like sanctions are good & proven weapon which always work. They are not. (...) I agree. (...) You mean they did not agree with your "grasp right and wrong". (...) Can you prove she was "booby trapped and falsely (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GKKrsr.651@lugnet.com... (...) Except no one is talking about x-box'es and no one expects the state to provide x-boxes on welfare. But had Fred Bloggs Jr been hungry because of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) <snip first two parts of rebuttal> (...) No, it is in fact quite important, else you leave things hanging and you leave things open to the chattering classes claiming that 911 was our fault, for example. Let's try an analogy. Suppose Fred (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Children and Violence

(...) Maggie -- these kids need light guns. The time has come. I recommend a Sega Dreamcast system, and these three titles: House of the Dead 2, Confidential Mission, and Death Crimson OX. For what it's worth, all three games feature female and male (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact