 Off-Topic / Debate / *12711 (-5)
  Re: War

(...) Yes. Peace. ++Lar (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy

(...) Better or worse I will not comment on. I think your example is inapplicable to this situation, but I did want to point out that american law, at any rate, distinguishes between these cases... driving drunk and killing someone is negligent (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Please make a donation via Paypal to the Red Cross!

Having been stuck so full of needles a few weeks ago (8 times in the course of one day, and a couple more times last week - I looked like a drug addict) I just couldn't bring myself to give blood from the far coast, so I donated $100 to the Red (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: War

Ross, your stance here completely baffles me. You're nitpicking against taking action but you (and Jason) haven't proposed any concrete plan of your own other than (paraphrasing and guessing) "right all the injustice in the world everywhere and the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  The killing needs to stop.

Amongst the dozens of messages here I would like to offer my support for & bring attention to this message posted by Richard Marchetti: richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GJMBso.CFI@lugnet.com... <snipped talk about (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact