 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 979
    Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted —Dave Schuler
   (...) The Block-Men site no longer exists, and I have a sense that the manufacturer dropped the product line. There's no indication on the website at (URL) that Block-Men are still made. Browsing the instructions online, I notice that the 8x16 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted —Alex Farlie
   (...) Hmmm, As a result of sensitvity to recent news events, or for other reasons? (...) Shame they won't be over here in the UK... :-( (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted —Dave Schuler
   (...) The site's been down for a few months, so I don't think it's a response to any recent developments. I never noticed Block-Men to be a particularly brick seller; it seems likely that a tepid market was sufficient to kill the product line. Dave! (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)