 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 977 (-5)
  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

Here is a link (URL) depending on the quality of the peices castle fans that don't mind clone bricks will like these. I personally think the stone gargoyle peices are very niffty. As far as set design and the use of "block bottom action figures"... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MegaBloks massive Sea Wolf set

Saw this at TRU today: the Sea Wolf, a new entry in the Pro Builder line. It's a huge -- huge -- submarine with an interior, and electronic sound feature. I didn't have a lot of time to look at it, so this is from sketchy memory: it's about 3 feet (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(Note follow-ups.) I've seen a couple mentions recently on various newsgroups that Playmates Toys had a "construction toy" license for Lord of the Rings. Never saw any concrete info, though Playmates has an "Intelli-Blox" logo on their website (not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Are Brix Blox LEGO-compatible?