 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 972 (-20)
  Daluland Castle

I saw this item on ebay today, unfortunately someone snapped it up using "Buy it Now." (URL) said that it was a "Daluland" castle, similar to Lego. The picture was very blurry, couldn't make much out. Has anyone ever heard of Dalu or Daluland? I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Knight and Wolf Mega Bloks MECHA

I saw the Knight and Wolf Giant Blok Bot set at my local Fred Meyer last night for $19.99. The color scheme is pretty cool, with silver and blue. The blokifig is pretty cool, too. He has a blue chestplate and silver arms, legs, and helmet. He has a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

(...) I was thwarted, too. Great marketing, Joseph! You got more money than several types of Lego Castles usually go for. Nice work. I guess maybe the sheer rarity of your item was another big factor in your favor. (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

(...) minutes--congratulations on a tasty payoff! Dave! (a thwarted bidder) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

hi aaron yes, the castle on auction is/was mine. i used to have one of the larami helicopters and the knights/pilots look the very same. i always figured that larami and coko were the same. ..joseph g (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

(...) Joseph--Do you have one of these? I like the super shiny Knights from the picture, and they sort of remind my of Larami Knights. Are they similar? Aaron D (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

any coko fans out there? here's the large fantasy castle: (URL) g (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) Fascinating. I like the odd playmobile or clone item, armor bit, or weapon because it seems to add spice to things. Sometimes it is fun to just make your own out of common household objects (I have a regiment of soliders who carry the tiny (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: WTB: Legend Lion's Kingdom, and Griffon's Hide Out MISB

Dave!: Many thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll go for it, although I really need two of this set...still, something looks weird about the Griffon's tail and the wing is off in the picture. Or is it an extra pair of wings? Hmmm... What to do, what (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: WTB: Legend Lion's Kingdom, and Griffon's Hide Out MISB

(...) FYI. It's not even close to MISB, but maybe worth a look: (URL) The auction's not mine, I don't know the seller, and I will not be bidding on this item. Dave! (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  My favourite clone part/model...

... is without a doubt the Tyco Phone! What favourites do you have? /Tore (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Lincoln Logs

Not really a clone brand of LEGO, but where else do you stick it? Hey, I know that Hasbro/Knex has brought these back to the marketplace in recent years, much to the delight of baby boomers. Are there any sites that you know of that showcase (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

Rob Doucette wrote in message ... (...) Tyco Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

(...) That would be Tandem. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

(...) Sorry Frank, that's a mis-identification. Those bricks with the anchor are "Tandem"(sp) bricks. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

(...) I can't dig out my Coko stuff right now, but it might be Coko. I think Coko bricks are ABS also like LEGO (I think Megablocks is Polystyrene like plastic models), they certainly have the same feel. Frank (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

(...) I got a bunch of those in a bag of used stuff a while back. There was a mixture of the anchor with the two dots, some parts with COKO on the stud top and some with no markings. Most notable amoung the COKO stuff was a whole mess of 1 x 4 x 3 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

(...) I found some of these in a batch I acquired over the summer and was wondering the same thing. I too thought they were more like LEGO and was impressed-- until I took a good look at the 1x1 bricks-- most of them were cracked. I guess they were (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Can Anybody Identify This Mark?

Here is a scan of a 2x4 brick and 2x3 plate: (URL) material looks like LEGO (vs. MegaBloks (sp?)), but the studs have a logo which looks like an anchor flanked by a dot on each side. Anyone know the brand of theses bricks. Don't know how they got (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) Yes, but it also came in black. And in a bag of miscellaneous from the used toy store I found a white one. (...) Yes. Came in brown and black. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact