 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 968
Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:45:37 GMT

hi aaron
yes, the castle on auction is/was mine.  i used to have one of the larami
helicopters and the knights/pilots look the very same.  i always figured that
larami and coko were the same.

..joseph g

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Aaron Dalan writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1642150779

..joseph g

Joseph--Do you have one of these?  I like the super shiny Knights from the
picture, and they sort of remind my of Larami Knights.  Are they similar?

Aaron D