 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 947
    Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More —Dave Schuler
   (...) Oh. I see your point about the helmets, though there aren't really any torso parts as such (other than turntables with friction). I don't mind the scale, since they're intended as mech-style robot vehicles rather than action figures, but that (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Oh, is the breast plate part just armor? It looked more solid in the package... (...) Boys could always terrorize their sisters Barbie doll collection with 'em, though! (...) Since the LEGO parts only made siren/laser noises and flashed (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, to be honest, I've only seen the Gladiator and Knight, and not the Ninja, so I can't make guarantees of the contents of that set. The Gladiator's torso is made up of individual bricks, a crossbar for the "backbone" and shoulders, and a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)