 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 907 (-5)
  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) A good reminder! Thank you for the olive branch, but I should assure you that no offense was taken. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about one's hobby! (Let me say in advance that I wrote another message in this thread that hasn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Sorry everyone, I haven't been practicing what I preach. To Dave and everyone else, "to each his own". Enjoy what you will, that's what we're here for. -Harvey (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Heh. Well, all I can say is that I've been overwhelmingly delighted with MegaBloks sets over the past five years, and overwhelmingly disappointed with LEGO during that same time frame (with the notable and commendable exceptions of some of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Nothing wrong with an anti-clone statement here. After all, this is the LEGO® Users Group Network. I woundn't expect a Republican to campaign at a Democrat convention anyway (to cite a parallel) Clone bricks are the ENEMY here, they undermine (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) -Harvey My collection has a (very) few megabloks :-( They're still white and I know why. *WARNING: ANTI-CLONE STATEMENT* Even the dirt and dust won't touch it :) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact