 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 899
    Re: A nice summer surprise —Dave Schuler
   (...) It's funny that they were so heavily play-worn, then. And funnier still that he hung onto them, rather than just throwing them away. If you or your cousin finds competitor bricks so objectionable, I will be happy to take them of your hands (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: A nice summer surprise —Josh Baakko
     (...) Hey man, you want some i'll give you some, i got about a pound here that i'd be happy to get rid of. Josh (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: A nice summer surprise —Harvey Henkelman
    (...) Sorry Dave, I've already burnt 'em all this afternoon. You should've seen the flames rise from those suckers! It's nothing I'd want to do again, the smell was terrible. -Harvey (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: A nice summer surprise —John Neal
    (...) That smell is also poisonous. I wouldn't advise anyone else to do such a thing.... better off just sending them along to Dave! -John (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general)