 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 874
  Re: Not Lego (TENTE, and Betta-build)

(...) Are these at all compatible with LEGO? If so, I'd be interested, and I'd certainly pay postage. Dave! (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Not Lego (TENTE, and Betta-build)

(...) TENTE is not LEGO-compatible. The principles are much the same, and the outside brick dimensions are comparable, but the stud size (diameter, with open centres) is all different. Someone around here was specifically looking for TENTE, as I (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Not Lego (TENTE, and Betta-build)

(...) Actually, I was wondering more about Betta-Build. I got four or five Tente 2x4 bricks in a recent eBay lot, and I was surprised to learn that the brick dimensions are so similar to, and yet so incompatible with, LEGO. Dave! (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Not Lego (TENTE, and Betta-build)

(...) Hmmm. Compatible? Well, put it this way - Lego is more compatible, more easily available, and does not need to be shipped halfway across the World! They fit with Lego, but not well. Too tight or too loose, depending on which is on top, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)