 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 87
  DUPLO Clone Sighted

We visited the Grand Rapids Children's Museum last night[1][2], and they had a light table with some transparent clone bricks. They appeared to be DUPLO sized, with hollow studs (so they should fit with LEGO 2xN bricks, as well). There were regular (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: DUPLO Clone Sighted

(...) When I stop by the toy store that I've posted as having older sets, I'll try and remember to get the brand name for these bricks (or at least the brand they carry). I pulled a set down from the top shelf, only to be disapointed that they were (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: DUPLO Clone Sighted

(...) "Klip" sounds like a real possibility. Klip brand blocks are an Italian-made clone, possibly the very same as the "Qubo" brand, but under a different name. I have a small Klip set that is almost identical to a Qubo set: (URL) car is virtually (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)