 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 817 (-5)
  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

Bricks is bricks, Todd. :) The LDLite "0 COLORNAME" command exists mainly to support the colors in the Megabloks Dinosaur sets. Of course, I never told anyone that...some of them thar LCAD folks can git mighty rabid... -gyug (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Lucky find on the weekend

I visited Morpeth (near Maitland*) on the weekend, and found a small box labelled "Duplo $3". A quick look revealed what seemed to be some real Lego, plus some duplo compatible clone bricks. When I finally got it home, I found: a blue classic space (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) The One True Brand is correct. (...) And it won't pollute anything official to LDraw.org. -Tim (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) I'm convinced if LEGO stays true to the system of play, that won't happen. :-) (...) Yes, I recognize that. (...) Yep, I understand as well. For some, that's sufficient, like my best friend's parents who stretch their income between 5 kids, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Very good note and point. MB is a major player and while most of us prefer LEGO, many of us AFOLs look at MB and "hope" they move more into LEGO territory just so we can get more parts at their lower cost (relative). I sincerely hope their (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact