 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 813
  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Very good note and point. MB is a major player and while most of us prefer LEGO, many of us AFOLs look at MB and "hope" they move more into LEGO territory just so we can get more parts at their lower cost (relative). I sincerely hope their (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Like it or not, the price trade off make MB sets worth the investment in some cases. For me, since MB dropped their Castle range, I buy them for parts. However, if TLC were to drop Castle this year, it would be a good time for a MB Castle (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)