 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 809
  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Ah, Tim--ever the rabid purist! What are you going to do when MegaBloks buys out LEGO and turns the original into a clone of itself? 8^) Your purism (though fanatical) is admirable, but you must recognize that, given LEGO's habit of producing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) I'm convinced if LEGO stays true to the system of play, that won't happen. :-) (...) Yes, I recognize that. (...) Yep, I understand as well. For some, that's sufficient, like my best friend's parents who stretch their income between 5 kids, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)