 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 757 (-10)
  Re: Megablocks race set

Hi Rose, I have 2 of these sets and they are great fun to play with go through lots of AAA batteries though. Craig. (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Megablocks race set

(...) I have it. What would you like to know about it? Dave! (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB in Australia

(...) I got the impression that $25 was RRP, and the Big W std was therefore $20. TRU seem to me to be regualar RRP dudes, but with decent sales prices from time to time. (...) Yup Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB in Australia

(...) The khaki helicopter and tank were A$24.XX at TRU/A$19.99 at W already, have these gone up again ? (...) Must mean they are selling a few. I think we are still cheaper than the US for MB when conversions are done, or were those Canadian (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MB in Australia

Evening all, Just a note for Australian MB devotees that TRU has increased the prices on the Pro-builder range - sets under $30 have gone up by $5 and sets over $30 have gone up by $10. This doesn't shift the value proposition appreciably... Big W (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Megablocks race set

Does anyone have the Megablocks Race track set? Where two cars race around a slotted track. Rose (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Really stunning! At first I was amazed at the scale of the ship, and then I remembered that MB sets are so full of bricks that they feel like cinder blocks. That beauty almost makes me want to rush out and buy the Kitty Hawk (I say almost...I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

Ignore that last post. The thread looks screwy so I didn't see all of the replies. I'm coming off a sugar high so I'm too cynical. Felix (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

Very cool model! I had my misgivings when I saw it had MB, but you certainly did well with it. I'll tell you... I just don't get people. You post a cool MOC like this one and no one responds. But if you mispell a word or say something negative about (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MegaBloks Whitehouse yes or no?

I was perusing the MB website, and I can't find the Whitehouse model the we'd been anticipating. I checked the ProBuilder pages, and it's not there. Was it ever listed? I've only ever seen it in print catalogs, and I know MB isn't exactly fastidious (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact