 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 746
    Re: What's the connection? —Dave Schuler
   (...) some odd designs, like 1x1 plates with a stud2 on top, as well as 4-high castle wall segments. Does anyone know if Coko can ship to the US or has a US distributor? I suppose it would be prohibitively expensive to order directly from them, but (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: What's the connection? —Paul Maxwell
   (...) Coko, until about 6 years ago was sold in the US at some TRU, Rite-Aid, and Aldi stores (at least those are the ones I know of). Little generic Coko sets (with no name) were sold at Walgreens. It has been at least 5 years since I have seen any (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)